Testo 872 Thermal Imaging Camera -Ex Demo Unit
+ Freight & GST
The testo 872 thermal imager gives you the best possible support for your work in professional industrial and building thermography. Take thermal images quickly, reliably and smartly with the highest image quality, very good thermal sensitivity and innovative functions. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.
1 in stock
Testo 872 Thermal Imaging Camera – Part No 0560 8721 -ex Demo unit – ONE unit only available
Special Price of $ 3750.00 + Freight + GST – Comes with ONE year Warranty and fresh calibration certificate – instrument is one year old.
|testo 872 Thermal Imaging System with:|
|• Infrared resolution 320 x 240 pixels|
|• Thermal sensitivity (NETD) <60 mK at +30 °C|
|• Measuring range -30°C to +650°C|
|• Field of View 42° x 30°|
|• App connection via wireless LAN|
|• Integrated digital camera|
|• IFOV warner|
|• testo ScaleAssist|
|• testo ε-Assist|
|• Connection of testo 605i and 770-3 via Bluetooth – both 605i and 770-3 optional items|
|• Laser marker|
The testo 872 thermal imager– smart and networked
The testo 872 thermal imager guarantees wireless communication with mobile terminal devices via WLAN. The testo Thermography App for iOS and Android offers you the possibility of writing and sending reports on site, as well as saving them online, and of using your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control.
The testo 872 delivers even more informative thermal images in combination with the compatible 770-3 clamp meter and testo 605i thermohygrometer. Both are available separately – simply order them straight away along with your testo 872. The thermal imager wirelessly integrates the measurement results of these measuring instruments via Bluetooth. The additional output, current and voltage values of the testo 770-3 clamp meter enable better interpretation of measured temperatures. Measure the air temperature and humidity with the testo 605i humidity measuring instrument and easily detect locations at risk of developing mould using the special humidity palette in the thermal imager via the traffic light principle.
Areas of application of the testo 872 thermal imager
Detect locations at risk of developing mould, pinpoint thermal bridges, discover structural defects or identify overheated connections. The testo 872 thermal imager is ideal for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. Quick, simple and reliable for maintenance and detection of defects.
Technical highlights of the testo 872 thermal imager
The testo 872 thermal imager is characterized by its easy handling and its outstanding image quality. Its technical features are impressive:
- Highest image quality thanks to high resolution: 76,800 temperature measuring points for precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 320 x 240 pixels – extendible to 640 x 480 pixels via integrated SuperResolution Technology
- Detecting temperature differences from as little as 0.06°C
- testo Thermography App to use mobile terminal devices as a second display and for remote control or to write and send reports, along with saving them online
- Wireless communication thanks to Bluetooth – this means you can also wirelessly integrate the readings of the compatible testo 770-3 clamp meter and testo 605i thermohygrometer
- Built-in digital camera and laser marker generate a real image in parallel to the thermal image
- Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition
- The testo ScaleAssist automatically ensures optimum setting of the thermal image scale, which means you generate objectively comparable and error-free thermal images, for example of the thermal insulation behaviour of buildings
- The testo ɛ-Assist ensures the correct measurement result by automatically determining and setting the emissivity and reflected temperature
- The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
- You can choose to save thermal images as JPEGs