Carry out non-contact temperature measurement and more using the infrared thermometer
- Easily fulfil HACCP requirements: the infrared thermometer is HACCP-compliant and, in conjunction with the protective case TopSafe.
- Measure quickly and precisely: with 2 measurements per second, the surface temperature of your goods is scanned quickly and in a non-contact, non-destructive manner, at a resolution of 0.1 °C
- Temperature limit values at a glance: up to two alarm limit values can be input into the infrared thermometer. This offers you the advantage of not constantly having to look at the display when measuring the temperature of goods pallets. A visual and acoustic alarm signal warns you as soon as upper or lower limit values are exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function: the min./max. display shows the highest and lowest temperature values from the last measurement. Therefore you can monitor your goods reliably. You can keep the last measured temperature values on the display by using the hold button
- 6:1 optics and 1-point laser measurement spot marker: use the 1-point laser to mark the centre of the measurement object. The 6:1 optics are particularly suitable for non-contact IR measurement at shorter to medium distances
- Practical accessories included: with the testo 826-T2 you also get the practical protective case TopSafe. The protective case is robust, waterproof in compliance with protection class IP67 and can be cleaned in the dishwasher if necessary. The wall/belt holder enables the infrared thermometer to be stored securely