The Quantek Model 902D is a benchtop, portable oxygen analyzer used primarily for the measurement of residual oxygen and carbon dioxide in gas-flushed (CAP|MAP) food packages.
The expected oxygen sensor life is typically 5 years, unlike other analyzers with a sensor that last 1-2 years, reducing total cost of ownership, and analyzer downtime. This O2 CO2 Analyzer contains an internal pump to draw in sample from your package and display results in 30 seconds. EASY SAMPLING & ANALYSIS The Model 902D analyzer sample probe is tipped with a particulate filter and luer fit syringe needle with side-port holes to prevent plugging. When the pump is activated, sample is drawn through the probe and tubing and then to the oxygen sensor. The pump is electronically timed to draw in the precise amount of sample required for the analysis, and then turns itself off after the pre-set sampling time (5 to 10 seconds). The O2 and CO2 concentration is read on the display within 20-25 seconds. ABOUT THE SENSORS The solid-state infrared CO2 sensor has no moving parts, a compact optical cell, and microprocessor-based calibration factors using a 6th order polynomial equation and 32 bit processor to linearize the full range measurement up to 100%. Both sensors are unaffected by high levels of background gases such as nitrogen. The expected life of the CO2 sensor is theoretically unlimited, as it contains no moving parts. The expected electrochemical O2 sensor life is typically 5 years, unlike other analyzers with an electrochemical sensor that last 1-2 years. ABOUT THE PUMP The rugged miniature diaphragm pump has electronically controlled timing function to operate only when sampling. It provides high flow rate and long operating life.The pump is electronically timed to draw in the amount of sample required for the analysis, and then turns itself off after the pre-set sampling time (5 to 10 seconds). OPTIONAL RECHARGEABLE BATTERY Totally sealed, long-life gel battery (optional) accepts full or partial charging cycle. Charger module plugs into standard 115V outlet for charging or continuous operation, though it can accept 100-240V for worldwide use. MICROPROCESSOR/ELECTRONICS Micro-processor based electronics provide sensor signal processing, battery charging, pump timing and on/off control for high accuracy and reliability with minimal component use and reduced size and cost.
– Coffee producers use our Model 902D to test residual O2 and CO2 levels in coffee packages.
– Chicken producers use our Model 902D to test the oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in packaged chicken.
– Fresh Produce packagers use our Models 901 and 902D to check the effectiveness of their gas flush process.
– Pet Food producers use our Model 902D and Model 901 to measure residual O2 and CO2 levels in pet food packages.
– Mushroom producers use our Model 901 oxygen analyser to check the oxygen levels in their mushroom containers.
– Cheese producers especially shredded cheese producers use our Model 902D to check oxygen and carbon dioxide content after packaging.
– Gourmet Dessert Manufacturers: Nitrogen flushed packages of sweets are checked with a Model 901 to preserve freshness of product and measure residual oxygen.
– Wine Products: Wineries use our Model 901 to measure residual oxygen in flexible packaged wine products.