Testo 175 T1 Logger
$232.00 + Freight & GST
- Large memory, 1 Million Readings
- Data transfer possible using the USB port
or SD card (Optional)
- Simple and large easy to read display
- IP65 proection class
The testo 175 T1 temperature data logger is ideal for long-term monitoring & storage temperatures. It is certified for the use in food environments, measures and logs temperatures constantly.
State-of-the-art technology. High level of data security
The logger’s display provides you with a wide range of valuable information including current measurement values, threshold values, points where these thresholds have been exceeded, min/max values and remaining battery power. And because all these values can be read off directly from the display, there is no need for you to boot up your PC. In addition, the logger also has a large memory, which can save up to 1 million measurements, and an exceptionally long battery life of up to 3 years. This gives you the freedom to read out the logger data at longer intervals, even when measuring cycles are shorter.
Programming and analyzing your data logger
Choose one of three software versions to program or read out your temperature logger or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic – available for free downloading – allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional – optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part11 – optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
Checked and certified for use in the food sector
- Tested according to DIN EN 12830
- HACCP compliant and HACCP International certified
- IP65 protection: the temperature data logger can remain in the storage or vehicle cargo area during cleaning
Please note: The Testo 175 T1 temperature measurement logger requires an interface to use the free data logger software. One interface can be used for multiple instruments.