With the data loggers testo 184 G1 for shock, humidity and temperature, you can now monitor the transport of sensitive products such as electronics , art, pharmaceuticals or foods over an unlimited operating time.
At their destination, a glance at the display or the LEDs tells you whether the configured limit values have been adhered to. In order to obtain detailed information, it is sufficient to connect the logger to a PC – a PDF report is immediately generated with all relevant data. In order for you to be able to work even more efficiently and conveniently with the data loggers, all required files and information are stored directly and securely in the testo 184 G1: Configuration file, instruction manual and PDF report of your recorded data.
The measurement value store of the data logger testo 184 G1 for shock has a capacity of 1000 measurement values, for humidity and temperature 64000 measurement values. The measurement rate is freely selectable from 1 min to 24 h. The battery has a life of 120 days. The temperature data logger testo 184 G1 is supplied by a standard battery which can be exchanged by the user.
testo 184 G1 is compliant with GxP, 21 CFR Part 11 and HACCP. Testo AG is an ISO 9001:2008-certified company, and ensures the adherence to the norms through internal audits as well as accredited external audits.
All advantages at a glance:
1. Clear alarm indicationA glance at the display or the LEDs is enough to know whether limit values have been violated during transport.
2. Easiest operationtesto 184 G1 is intuitively operated, and can be used without special training or previous knowledge: The “Start” button begins data recording. “Stop” ends it.
3. Easiest configurationIn each testo 184 G1, a configuration file is stored, with which the configuration of the testo 184 G1 is childsplay – no download, no installation, no user interface and no additional costs.
4. Convenient readoutA PDF report with the transport data is created immediately on connection of the testo 184 G1 data logger to the USB interface of a computer. This is suitable for long-term archiving according to PDF/A standard.
5. Mobile readout/printout on site
All testo 184 G1 data loggers can be read out on site with an NFC-capable Android smartphone. Data transfer
-55 to +70 °C
-20 to +70 °C
44 x 12 x 97 mm