Testo 830-T2 Infrared Thermometer w. 2 Point Laser 12:1 Optics
- Connecting port for one type K external
- Large, backlit, easy to read display
- Contact measurement possible with connectable temperature probe (TC type K)
The testo 830T2 – 2 Point IR Thermometer enables you to carry out efficient, non-contact surface temperature measurements. The IR thermometer will ensure that you are well equipped, especially for undertaking control measurements in trade and industry: the gun-style design is easy to handle and the integrated processor provides accurate measurement results.
Overview of the advantages offered by the testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer
With the testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer, you can carry our non-contact measurement of surface temperature quickly and accurately (2 measurements per second). To summarise, the IR thermometer offers the following advantages:
- High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution 0.1 °C)
- 12:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium distances
- IR thermometer with 2-point laser measurement spot marker to target the measuring point
- Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a measured value)
- Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic gun-style design
- Clear, illuminated digital display
- External probe connection for thermocouple temperature probes TC type K
The impressive fast response time testo 830-T2 IR allows you to carry out two measurements per second. This means you can undertake bigger measuring tasks quickly and efficiently.
In addition to infrared measurement, the testo 830-T2 IR thermometer also offers the option of carrying out a contact measurement. Simply connect an optionally available TC type K temperature probe to the infrared measuring instrument. Testo offers a large selection of probes: e.g. a fast-action surface probe with sprung thermocouple strip, but also air probes or immersion/penetration probes (for liquids and pastes).