- Testo portable emission analyser
- Buy online NOW! lowest price
As this instrument is configured to your application, please call our Technical Sales Team for more information
This is the instrument plus an O2 sensor ONLY, you will require other options to be able to use this analyser. Please contact us so we can assist you with configuring the analyser to suit your application.
Testo AG has introduced a 4-sensor instrument making emission measurement easier, faster and more flexible. The testo 340 (with BlueTooth) can be operated with one hand, offering optimum handling for spot measurements in places such as burners or industrial engines. The testo 340 has a measuring range extension allowing the user to carry out unrestricted measurements even at high gas concentrations. The integrated rubber skin of the instrument protects the product from impact on a daily basis.
Testo 340 offers many benefits such as:
1. The unique measuring range extension feature facilitates unlimited measurements even at high gas concentrations
2. Compact design combined with reliable engineering makes testo 340 the ideal analyser for commissioning, service and maintenance work as well as measurements for monitoring purposes
3. testo 340 is equipped with an O2 as standard. 3 additional gas sensors can be individually configured at any time so your analyser is optimally adapted to your measurement job
4. Automatic sensor protection at high gas concentrations
5. Increased safety due to built-in condensate trap
6. Space for 4 gas sensors
7. Bigger selection of different probe lengths, designs, diameters, and temperature ranges ensures flexibility for all applications The testo 340 is ideal in the following areas: • Industrial burners • Stationary industrial engines • Gas turbines • Thermal processes
testo 340 4-Gas Combustion Analyzer
The ultimate instrument in portable combustion
and engine tuning
Optimizing combustion, increasing efficiency and minimizing fuel use are necessary to compete in today’s market. The Testo 340 provides the information to understand your process, enabling you to make informed combustion decisions. It is the ideal tool toconfirm proper set-up or identify emission problems.
- Up to 4-gas sensors to use and measure simultaneously
- CO sensor with dilution (option) for high-range testing
- Infrared printing so you can print records (flash Mode) to Testo infrared printer
- Mass measurements in lbs/year
Rugged and durable – 4-Gas Flexibility in a rugged, compact handheld design
- 4-gas choice of O2, CO, COlow, NO, NOlow, SO2
- Field-replaceable pre-calibrated sensors means zero downtime
so you can keep testing!
- All sensors read at the same time
- 18 fuels to choose from, plus 10 user-defined fuels (input from easyEmissions)
- Automatic Sensor Protections keeps your analyzer working longer
- Integrated pressure sensor measures draft or differential pressure and simultaneously measure exhaust gas and flow velocity for flow
- Designed for simple, fast operation and constructed for demanding daily rugged use!
Easier Engine Tuning at a Lower Cost
Some combustion sources run normally high concentrations while others are high because of inadequate control or flawed set-up. High concentrations can reduce the normal life span of sensors. Testo’s solution is replaceable interference filters on the CO and NO sensors. Analyzer diagnostics will display the filter lifetime in ppm hours to inform you of filter change-out which is easy and quick to replace. This simple process increases accuracy and extends sensor lifetime.
Testo has a complete line of products to assist in testing the exhaust gas of each diesel powered unit. The testo 340 four-gas analyzer is perfect identifying concentrations of O2, CO, NO, and NO2 (NOX) for mining applications.
The button gives you the power to know.
Simply go to the diagnostics screen to see instrument status:
- Perform an automated quick leak check before your test.
- See the rechargeable lithium battery status (lasts approximately 6 hours with pump on)
- Review the pump flow rate (liters/min)
- Display error status with description and diagnosis and last service/maintenance date
- Graphic representation of sensor calibration data
- Shows status of condensate trap
easyEmissions – A powerful and efficient software tool
easyEmission software gives you extraordinary data management skills with real time analyzer control. It has the power to import/export data from a variety of formats and prepare custom reports and documents using today’s common Windows-based applications. Learn more by going to the easyEmission page.
Rugged Gas Sampling Probes for all Types of Applications
Every probe and hose assembly is constructed of the highest quality material. The probes cam-lock connection to the 340 assures your security and safety during testing. The standard Teflon hoses are also heat-resistant.
- 335mm to 700mm length probes
- Hoses can extend to 5m with extensions (optional)