The 7545 simultaneously measures and data logs multiple parameters, including CO, CO2, temperature, humidity; and calculations are dew point, wet bulb temperature, and percent of outside air.
TSI’s IAQ-Calc™ Indoor Air Quality Meter 7545 is an outstanding instrument for investigating and monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ).
The proprietary TSI LogDat2™ Downloading Software permits easy transfer of data to a computer. Data can be reviewed on-screen, or downloaded to a computer for easy report generation. Statistics function displays average, maximum and minimum values, and the number of recorded samples.
- Low-drift NDIR CO2 sensor for stable, accurate readings
- Temperature and relative humidity measurements help determine thermal comfort
- Directly calculates dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- Electrochemical sensor measures CO
- Calculates % outside air from either CO2 or temperature
- Displays up to three parameters
- Logs up to 26,900 data points with key (4) measured parameters enabled
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements